When does women's sport just become sport? Netball's battle to be seen as equals

Home Forum United Kingdom When does women's sport just become sport? Netball's battle to be seen as equals

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Turningpoint Jan 19, 2019 at 11:07 pm.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Ian

Turningpoint

Get in there Lisa.

I don’t want to be controversial. But invariably I choose to watch most male sport over female sport. Don’t cut my *$#@ off yet.

My wife gets the TV – that’s fair. So it’s a game of NRL or a game of AFL here and there. I do watch some of the ladies sports as well.

However, I don’t miss any of the Netball games that I get on the new TV box thingo or on GEM or 9. Netball is my love and my priority. And these Netball athletes don’t let me down. On the court. Or off the court.

I am also a Liverpool supporter. We are in danger of choking at the back end of the season. Which we have done before.

I don’t know why you haven’t had a coffee with Jurgen Lisa. There is no-one in England that has football acumen outside of Liverpool that will help him. None of the Champions League teams remaining would talk to him.

He has the No 1 coach of the number 1 Netball team right there in Liverpool. He should be buying you a coffee. And asking how you maintain a level of intensity over tournaments, seasons etc.  I’m not sure if Tracey is heavy on Man U because of her Brothers. She is the Comm Games GoldM coach. Surely Netball comes before Man U? And Noels with SF’s and her SSN results. That knowledge has to help him.

Jurgen. No Mo (Salah) no go.

IMO. To not seek them out is not doing  good due diligence. We need this EPL title. You have 3 of the best right at your doorstep.

:ireful:

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.