Technical queries, requests, suggestions

Home Forum Site Feedback Technical queries, requests, suggestions

This topic contains 144 replies, has 30 voices, and was last updated by  abletec Aug 10, 2019 at 11:08 am.

Viewing 10 posts - 136 through 145 (of 145 total)
  • Author
    minkie

Thanks thought it was just me
    Now to work out how to refresh in my browser lol
    If you mean refresh page that doesn’t work

abletec

How about now? Aren’t I a pest?

Nettylife

Haha, Minnie i’m With you but more embarrassingly I work in Tech, but as a BA so it doesn’t really count 😂
    I can see emojis now but still seeing the HTML stuff below.
    I’m on iOS so I might need to update which i’ve been putting off

abletec

Ok, folks, I’m not quite sure how to describe this, & the truth is it may well look different on different browsers anyway. But there are some toolbar buttons I’d like for yall to look at. 1 is labeled “visual” & the other is labeled “text”. Nerds like myself tend to like the “text” option. Most of yall, however, will like the “visual” option instead, & I think this should help w/your posting. I think a recent update to WordPress rather changed things up. I apologize for that. They’re doing quite a bit of work w/a new editor, but I was uncertain as to whether to change to that new editor since it was something many of you would not be used to. Because of the World Cup, I have been very conservative so as not to risk breaking the things that were working well. First do no harm & all that.

Would yall be so kind as to please let me know whether this works better for you now?

Nettylife

Thanks Abletec, all is restored to normal now. I was going to mention that those options had disappeared.

I really appreciate your efforts

Jinxibo

:drinks:

minkie

Whoo hoo

Mine have gone

And I did nothing

Thanku

Jbss

Hi Jackie just wanted to say that for the past couple months NS has been working really well for me and had no glitches, so thank you for all the work you do for this community, we probably only say things when something’s wrong and forget to say something when things are good.

James

Hi Jackie just wanted to say that for the past couple months NS has been working really well for me and had no glitches, so thank you for all the work you do for this community, we probably only say things when something’s wrong and forget to say something when things are good.

+1

Since having issues earlier it’s been a very long time since I’ve had issues so whatever you are doing BTS it’s working well! Thanks heaps

abletec

Yall are a great community, & it’s a privilege serving you. I know it took some time to get things right. I’m sorry for that. Sometimes it’s just like medicine–when you finally get the right cocktail in place, the magic happens. Thanks for letting me know your appreciation. It does mean a lot.

Viewing 10 posts - 136 through 145 (of 145 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.