SSN on TV in New Zealand

Home Forum New Zealand SSN on TV in New Zealand

This topic contains 66 replies, has 20 voices, and was last updated by  mcleod May 15, 2019 at 2:32 pm.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 67 total)
  • Author
    minkie

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Must’ve known your netty die hards

familjen

Lol maybe Sky will want some NZ teams back in the SSN comp….. ;) :lol:

jaybee

Oh yes please!! and thank you to Sky for getting us coverage.

TrentA

Yes!! Let them expand it to 10 teams. Then Pulse and Steel can join the SSN. :-) ;-)

mcleod

Yes!! Let them expand it to 10 teams. Then Pulse and Steel can join the SSN. :-) ;-)

Isn’t that what they wanted in the 1st place 8 from Aus 2 from NZ, it was the wanting NZ to pay for the 3 new Aus teams that was a stumbling block, and rightly so.

familjen

No it was Sky being greedy and not wanting to lose any of the 5 NZ teams.  The original proposal was an 8-4 split, which Sky weren’t having. In reality only the Pulse would stand a chance in the SSN now. The rest of the ANZP teams as they are would be be given a bath by all 8 SSN teams (as how the Pulse are largely cleaning everyone up)

mcleod

No it was Sky being greedy and not wanting to lose any of the 5 NZ teams. The original proposal was an 8-4 split, which Sky weren’t having. In reality only the Pulse would stand a chance in the SSN now. The rest of the ANZP teams as they are would be be given a bath by all 8 SSN teams (as how the Pulse are largely cleaning everyone up)

Don’t agree with sky being greedy, Dana Johannsen who knows everything about Netball in NZ, said Netball NZ was offered 2 teams, in a 10 team comp, I’m going to to take notice of what she says, anyway I’ll watch the SSN because it’s Netball and a female sport, and the fact NZ can watch all the games on TV live and Aus can’t is even more funny.

familjen

It was definitely 4, but yes I agree with the irony that those of us outside of Australia have better access than the Australian public for their own league.

caribou

I don’t understand where the idea that we in Australia have less access to games than you in NZ do. I watched two on free to air, and two through an app that’s free with my mobile phone subscription. Have watched all of them on my tv in high definition. Isn’t it only on pay tv in NZ?

mcleod

I don’t understand where the idea that we in Australia have less access to games than you in NZ do. I watched two on free to air, and two through an app that’s free with my mobile phone subscription. Have watched all of them on my tv in high definition. Isn’t it only on pay tv in NZ?

Yes but you are still paying thru your mobile phone, so that’s not free.

JR

If you’re a Telstra Mobile customer, no data is used. But it still sucks….The last game wouldn’t come up via my Telstra TV so I watched it on the app on my iPad….smaller screen….very annoying.

ahdz

No it was Sky being greedy and not wanting to lose any of the 5 NZ teams. The original proposal was an 8-4 split, which Sky weren’t having. In reality only the Pulse would stand a chance in the SSN now. The rest of the ANZP teams as they are would be be given a bath by all 8 SSN teams (as how the Pulse are largely cleaning everyone up)

In saying that, teams could’ve had imports so might’ve done alright. Right now the two leagues are apples and oranges, after watching the SSN today it is quicker but a totally different product.

mcleod

In saying that, teams could’ve had imports so might’ve done alright. Right now the two leagues are apples and oranges, after watching the SSN today it is quicker but a totally different product.

I just get so sick of the comparison, this is why I am so surprised SKY agreed to show it.

minkie

Have to agree, unless you’ve got a solution stop comparing.

The two comps are different. But put the shoe on the other foot, you’d soon get cheesed off if your comp was always being put down.  It is what it is.

So give us a solution?

mcleod

Have to agree, unless you’ve got a solution stop comparing.

The two comps are different. But put the shoe on the other foot, you’d soon get cheesed off if your comp was always being put down. It is what it is.

So give us a solution?

Yip the sold out, very loud crowd at the stadium in South Auckland, couldn’t give a flying F about apple and oranges, they just loved seeing their team from the poor part of Auckland winning.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 67 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.