Roses Programme 2019-20

Home Forum United Kingdom Roses Programme 2019-20

This topic contains 60 replies, has 22 voices, and was last updated by  madforit Aug 12, 2019 at 6:33 pm.

Viewing 61 post (of 61 total)
  • Author
    madforit

I wouldn’t have Ella Clark anywhere near my squads. She’s not dynamic enough. She’s got one speed and one speed only. I just don’t think she’s a step in the right direction for the Roses. I’d rather we bring in a young up & comer like SDL.

Cobden won’t be anywhere near ready for January. I’d even bet against her and Suncorp next season. But we’ll see. Guscoth I’d bet against for January too but who knows.

I’m worried about GK.. we have no height behind Geva which is an issue. I wouldn’t take Artman. I’ve never rated her. But I’m not the coach so it’s anyone’s guess right now.

I’d hope that those playing SSN would get a rest. Start of a new year cycle is the perfect time to try some new blood in there. Yes, ranking points, but if you don’t try them now, when?

Have you been reading my diary ? :diablo:

agree you with you re Ella C and Artman. Now we have Kate i’m wondering if we’ll see Quashie and Artman playing GD. Technically they both only play one position and I don’t think that’s good enough anymore.

How did you know….. 😀

Ash – Ellie is going nowhere near the GK bib. She was good there a few years ago yes, but not great. And she’s definitely a GS now. She isn’t the type of player to be able to switch that easily.

Amy Carter is studying a medicine degree at Manchester Uni I believe, so it may be a few years before we see her doing the full time program if at all. But she’s definitely one for the future. She’s improved massively in her 2 years at VNSL. I can’t wait to see what she does in the next couple coming up!

VNSL runs Feb – June (maybe July) I think. Which is better than having 2 weeks in January and then breaking for Quad like this year :rolleyes:

Viewing 61 post (of 61 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.