Rore to miss Cadbury series with Calf strain

Home Forum New Zealand Rore to miss Cadbury series with Calf strain

This topic contains 102 replies, has 29 voices, and was last updated by  Jinxibo Jul 12, 2019 at 3:42 am.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 103 total)
  • Author
    Maryann

Maryann

Baller

Must have been a very intense training camp. Rore deserves a WC spot but also a great opportunity for MSB to prove herself.

Gutted but pleased Fakahokotau is sitting this one out also…take your time!!

Maryann

Must have been a very intense training camp. Rore deserves a WC spot but also a great opportunity for MSB to prove herself.

I love MSB, her passion, her movement and skills.  Like Anna Harrison she never gives up.  She is a genuinely lovely person.

James

You would say MSB is next in line after Kopua retires after NWC so good to get as much game time as possible in her

NZChampion

Should Rore get replaced? 2 weeks is a short recovery time and we really want them all peaking before that. Not sitting on the sidelines watching.

TACTIXSUPPORTER

Blow for Rore. Great for MSB.
    Smart move in not risking Faka!

Maryann

Should Rore get replaced? 2 weeks is a short recovery time and we really want them all peaking before that. Not sitting on the sidelines watching.

They fly out next week so will have to make a decision before then.

NZChampion

Ah okay. Im sure Noeline knows what shes doing. I really need to stop questioning her logic. 😂

Kat

I love MSB, her passion, her movement and skills. Like Anna Harrison she never gives up. She is a genuinely lovely person.

I really like MSB too, I really hope next year she doesn’t spend all her time in WD.  I prefer her at GD.  I hope we get a chance to see her play in the silver ferns.

ahdz

Nothing to do with Rore, but I have a new found respect for Ekenasio! The time away from Ocean must take a toll at times, no wonder why not many athletes choose to continue playing after they become mums. Going through the rigorous training regime and camps and then backing it up in the home, I salute them!

Maryann

Nothing to do with Rore, but I have a new found respect for Ekenasio! The time away from Ocean must take a toll at times, no wonder why not many athletes choose to continue playing after they become mums. Going through the rigorous training regime and camps and then backing it up in the home, I salute them!

Yes, hard on the mums.  Eke has her husband’s two children as well.  Sulu has her 2 plus I think her fiancee has 2.  Casey 1.    No I need to rest days for these ladies.

mcleod

Yea me to, and going by her Instagram posts near the end of the ANZ, I understand why she seemed out of sorts, hopefully the wee break has helped her, I was rather worried and actually still am.

NZChampion

Is there going to be a thread for the games played tonight?

NZChampion

Oh well I’ll comment here.

Fiji GA just had her head taken off. NZM 5-0 The dudes are giants lol.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 103 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.