SSN Preseason matches

Home Forum Australia SSN Preseason matches

This topic contains 34 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  NettySuperFan Feb 11, 2019 at 9:35 pm.

Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • Author
    mcleod

Parda, what position do you think will Langman play this year, WD or C??

Pardalote

H

Parda, what position do you think will Langman play this year, WD or C??

Hmmmm. I’m no expert, but you’d think Scherian is really a WA, and McAulliffe is a pretty good WD, so I reckon they will put Langman in c in the important matches

TACTIXSUPPORTER

Yeah without Browne, i expect Langman to play C and Scherian moving up to WA.

NettySuperFan

I honestly think that Langman will be played at WD mostly, and McAuliffe at C. I’m fairly sure Taurua prefers Langman at WD at that is what she played in 2017 with mostly Scherian at C and occassily McAuliffe at C. I think I read somewhere that McAuliffe was told she going to have to take more responsibility in the midcourt and would be played at C. The article also said she was extremely fit and did the second best in the beep test (or whatever it’s called) only behind one other player which I remember who it was (maybe Browne maybe langman)

It will be interesting how they do end up playing but I wouldn’t be surprised if Taurua at least starts McAullife in C and Langman in WD for their first game.

NettySuperFan

Hopefully that worked.

There seem to be a lot of preseason matches this year, which is good.

Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.