NETBALL SCOOP Has You Covered For The Netball World Cup

Home Forum International NETBALL SCOOP Has You Covered For The Netball World Cup

This topic contains 36 replies, has 18 voices, and was last updated by  JR Jul 13, 2019 at 11:37 am.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 37 total)
  • Author
    NettySuperFan

Will the matches be shown on Netball Live?

9Now isn’t working as I’m overseas and won’t allow me to login

I don’t think so. But there is a new app released called Netball World, and it seems like all the replays will be available on it, however I’m not sure. It also only seems to be available on android devices.

minkie

What country are you in James or travelling?  Chances are your country would have better coverage if one of the teams is in it (,obviously not Aus or NZ)

James

I wish minkie! We will be in Spain, Germany, Switzerland and Netherlands so very unlikely will be on the TV

I couldn’t find Netball World so will have to try and work out 9Now or watch on the 9Now website if I can

Bluebird

Might be worth trying to view it on the sky netball YouTube channel. As you’ll be in Europe there is a possibility you might be able to access it. Switzerland definitely has a netball association so you could tweet them and ask how you view it whilst there.

minkie

I wish minkie! We will be in Spain, Germany, Switzerland and Netherlands so very unlikely will be on the TV

I couldn’t find Netball World so will have to try and work out 9Now or watch on the 9Now website if I can

Do you have apple or Android?  Know Netball World is only on Android.  Unsure when games would show up on YouTube.  I’m hoping the 9NOW will show games or Netball World.

Your visiting beautiful countries, pity you can’t just hop over to Liverpool.

James

I’ve just been able to watch State of Origin through 9Now website so should be able to to the same for NWC

nuts4netty

I’ve just been able to watch State of Origin through 9Now website so should be able to to the same for NWC

Or try something like Getflix which masks your DNS.  Not sure of the technical terms but I have used it successfully in the past to watch Sky NZ from Aus and Aus TV when in NZ.

minkie

Your right nuts4netty

I used Unlocater to  watch a NZ Netball segment in Aus that was only available in NZ

State of Origin was so close, damnit

Jbss

The netball live app has WC games up ready for viewing too.

NettySuperFan

The netball live app has WC games up ready for viewing too.

I don’t think so. It just has the ‘match centres’ there which will probably have the live scores, and stats but I don’t think you will able to watch any of the games live, or on replay. I have a feeling they did something similar during the Comm Games.

Muffie

I can download netball world but I need a password. Any one know how get the password?

Woodsy

I have downloaded netball world but u need  to login/password. It seems nobody knows that either?

NettySuperFan

Make sure you guys have the right app, it’s the one called Netball World not the one called Netball World Cup 2019 or something. Once you have the right app, you should be able to sign up, it’s a simple process which will lead to a page which will look like you need to pay. But don’t worry, once you’ve got there, your account has been made and you can just return to the app, (by pressing the back button) and then login with your email and password which you’ve just created.

jabes

Still doesn’t seem to be available in the Apple App Store. 😭

Woodsy

Found the right app – Netball world but having trouble opening it on my android phone

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 37 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.