NETBALL SCOOP Has You Covered For The Netball World Cup

Home Forum International NETBALL SCOOP Has You Covered For The Netball World Cup

This topic contains 36 replies, has 18 voices, and was last updated by  JR Jul 13, 2019 at 11:37 am.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 37 total)
  • Author
    Ian

BY NETBALL SCOOP

With the World Cup fast approaching, the Netball Scoop crew is excited to share our plans for this pinnacle event. We hope to provide you with a detailed, entertaining coverage as outlined below, and welcome your feedback or suggestions. The coverage is being brought to you by a dedicated team: our writers and photographers who have been accredited to attend, and our support crew who will help edit, upload and update from back home in Australia. We hope you enjoy our coverage….

Read more… https://www.netballscoop.com/2019/06/1259899/

NettySuperFan

BY NETBALL SCOOP

With the World Cup fast approaching, the Netball Scoop crew is excited to share our plans for this pinnacle event. We hope to provide you with a detailed, entertaining coverage as outlined below, and welcome your feedback or suggestions. The coverage is being brought to you by a dedicated team: our writers and photographers who have been accredited to attend, and our support crew who will help edit, upload and update from back home in Australia. We hope you enjoy our coverage….

Read more… https://www.netballscoop.com/2019/06/1259899/

Yay :friends: Looking forward to the podcast especially! Who will be the host?

Ian

ME!

Nah, just kidding. It’s Alexia Mitchell. Give you a heads up on the first show. It’s Sara Bayman talking about England’s chances and Norma Plummer talking about South Africa.

boogieya

This is wonderful news:)

Great to see so much coverage for NETBALL and the Worlds:)

Thanks NS from a

⚪️⚫️Fan

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🌹supporter

amandalouise

So looking forward to your coverage, I know it will be informative, entertaining and all round fantastic!

Clayhay

Awesome stuff… Thank you to everyone who will be putting in that extra effort in Liverpool!

AllieC

Huge thanks to Scoop for the amazing work that is being planned for the WC. The coverage and in-depth insights are going to be much appreciated by all us fans.

Really importantly, let’s not forget that they are all volunteers who give up their time for us and are funding their own way.

minkie

Didn’t know where else to ask.

I have the 9NOW app and have tried looking to see what this week is showing.

What’s everyone else doing re this app?  Waiting until after the games start (reasonable hour) and then watching?  All I can find is SSN netball.

Many thanks

Ian

Well, I guess there won’t be anything on there until the games start.

minkie

Well of course I didn’t expect games lol

But assumed there would be some kind of build up

Nettylife

NettySuperFan posted on another thread about the new Netball World Cup app. It looks like it will have lots of great stuff but I haven’t been able to work out how to register😩

Ian

Yeah, you’d think there’d be some section set up saying this is where the games will be or something.

minkie

They do for World Cup Cricket

Which is kind of what’s worrying me

NettySuperFan

Yeah, you’d think there’d be some section set up saying this is where the games will be or something.

The section where the games will be available is on there now. It only has a 1 minute promo so far though.

James

Will the matches be shown on Netball Live?

9Now isn’t working as I’m overseas and won’t allow me to login

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 37 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.