Netball SA CEO quits

Home Forum Australia Netball SA CEO quits

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  netballcrazy1 Jan 12, 2019 at 11:36 am.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    hiphop

I just saw an ad for the Netball SA CEO job and found this on their website:

A message from the CEO

This has been very poor communication from Netball SA. I haven’t seen anything on social media and as a member I don’t remember receiving an email from them. They obviously wanted to sneak this one out so they don’t get any back lash which is cowardly. What isn’t disappointing is that the current CEO is gone and there will hopefully be some fresh ideas at Netball SA.

AllieC

Totally agree hiphop. Hopefully this will be the start of a stronger Netball SA era. Things have gone done so dramatically in the past few years.

netballcrazy1

This came out quite a while ago. it was on a thread, probably Thunderbirds one.

hiphop

I must have missed it. It is nothing but good news.

Pardalote

Hmmmm.

“I am incredibly proud of where Netball SA is situated to tackle the challenges that lay ahead

One coach ignominiously sacked mid year; the next coach arrived with great reputation and sacked two years later with an awful record; no high performance manager (an omission unique in the SSN) which no doubt contributed to the travails of the coaches; more SA talent playing in other states/countries than in SA (and showing no signs of coming home); the worst win/loss record in the league; only has-been internationals (with the exception of Folau and Guscoth) will play with them, and up-and-comers – Nelson – get out of there ASAP.

Let’s see you  put that list of achievements on your CV, Ben.

While I am on a roll, here is my – probably incomplete – list of South Australians not playing in SA:

Medhurst

Turner

Klau

Proud

Poolman – Or has she gone back there?

Hodges

EastWest

Poolman is with Giants again this year but is from NSW originally.

netballcrazy1

Sienna Allen is a training partner at SCL.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.