LONDON PULSE 2019

Home Forum United Kingdom LONDON PULSE 2019

This topic contains 117 replies, has 25 voices, and was last updated by  _Mimi_ May 8, 2019 at 7:08 pm.

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 118 total)
  • Author
    Skyruss213

I think Olivia tchine will be lethal for England’s future

Bluebird

What a car crash tonight’s match has been. Te Aroha Keenan doesn’t seem to know what she’s doing.  Bibs in the air again. Toner is a quality player and the frustration is affecting her game. Why isn’t she playing WD with Rose Long at C, Ash Neal at WA and Chiara Semple at GA? Thats the strongest line up. They could have had a win tonight but no, the coach makes a mess of it.

Ash72

What a car crash tonight’s match has been. Te Aroha Keenan doesn’t seem to know what she’s doing. Bibs in the air again. Toner is a quality player and the frustration is affecting her game. Why isn’t she playing WD with Rose Long at C, Ash Neal at WA and Chiara Semple at GA? Thats the strongest line up. They could have had a win tonight but no, the coach makes a mess of it.

Totally agree with you Bluebird! Keenan did exactly the same at Northumbria and the outcome was the same there: shambolic performances and frustration for spectators.

The whole match was torturous to watch and we also had the added affliction of the crappy commentary team again! What an absolute irritating dimwit that bloody woman is :fie:

Bluebird

Calamity Carruthers is an insult. They missed the sending off because of her incessant ignorant chatter.

Goalkeepersarekeepers

What a car crash tonight’s match has been. Te Aroha Keenan doesn’t seem to know what she’s doing. Bibs in the air again. Toner is a quality player and the frustration is affecting her game. Why isn’t she playing WD with Rose Long at C, Ash Neal at WA and Chiara Semple at GA? Thats the strongest line up. They could have had a win tonight but no, the coach makes a mess of it.

Absobloodylutely! I was shouting at the TV :ireful: :ireful:

Goalkeepersarekeepers

I also thought when DeWinter and Odeogberin were both on they should have switched positions, neither looked comfortable to me.

Fluffy

The whole game was a nightmare to watch – with the right 7 on the court, Pulse would have walked it.  Why this insistence on having a NZ coach?  She’s not covered herself in glory at Northumbria, and the mess continues down in London.  The players deserve SO much better.  Like the look of the replacement shooter that Pulse brought on late on (didn’t catch her name – usual Sky garbage meant they didn’t think she was worthy of mention).  The whole thing left me wondering why London was deemed so much better as a prospect franchise than Leeds?  On this evidence, it’s a pointless exercise in ego management for EN’s CEO.

Bluebird

I think London does need a superleague team. Storm & Mavericks just dont cover London adequately.  However I also think that the North need another franchise and ultimately I think there should be a Belfast franchise to help NI/RoI grow their netball.

Who to take out? Storm and Stars?

London Pulse need to replace Keenan, she’s hopeless and Pulse won’t be able to grow their brand and future financing is important.

Ash72

There definitely needs to be a Northern Team. I play in division 4 of the Tyne and Wear County League and some of the talent I see in the 1st and 2nd division teams is incredible. Unless these players are able to travel or relocate there’s no way they’ll move on. Such a shame Newcastle couldn’t keep a team in Superleague. However I’d settle for a Leeds based franchise; it’s sort of Northern😁

Ian

TACTIXSUPPORTER

Wow, upset!

Nimbostratus

Sounds like an epic game! Was anyone there? What did Kadeen get sent off for?

Goalkeepersarekeepers

Sounds like an epic game! Was anyone there? What did Kadeen get sent off for?

I was there. So many cautions and warnings were given out, it was hard to keep track of who was on what. I think she’d already been warned for repeated contact when defending on the third line and then remonstrated with the umpire about a call and the umpire sent her off. TBF Mavericks did a good job of holding up play and playing keep ball in those 2 minutes so Pulse only scored 1.

Ian

Bluebird

For next season I’d like to see Pulse get a new coach and GS.   This is turning into Team Northumbria Part 2.

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 118 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.