LONDON PULSE 2019

Home Forum United Kingdom LONDON PULSE 2019

This topic contains 95 replies, has 22 voices, and was last updated by  Goalkeepersarekeepers Mar 26, 2019 at 9:06 pm.

Viewing 6 posts - 91 through 96 (of 96 total)
  • Author
    Skyruss213

I think Olivia tchine will be lethal for England’s future

Bluebird

What a car crash tonight’s match has been. Te Aroha Keenan doesn’t seem to know what she’s doing.  Bibs in the air again. Toner is a quality player and the frustration is affecting her game. Why isn’t she playing WD with Rose Long at C, Ash Neal at WA and Chiara Semple at GA? Thats the strongest line up. They could have had a win tonight but no, the coach makes a mess of it.

Ash72

What a car crash tonight’s match has been. Te Aroha Keenan doesn’t seem to know what she’s doing. Bibs in the air again. Toner is a quality player and the frustration is affecting her game. Why isn’t she playing WD with Rose Long at C, Ash Neal at WA and Chiara Semple at GA? Thats the strongest line up. They could have had a win tonight but no, the coach makes a mess of it.

Totally agree with you Bluebird! Keenan did exactly the same at Northumbria and the outcome was the same there: shambolic performances and frustration for spectators.

The whole match was torturous to watch and we also had the added affliction of the crappy commentary team again! What an absolute irritating dimwit that bloody woman is :fie:

Bluebird

Calamity Carruthers is an insult. They missed the sending off because of her incessant ignorant chatter.

Goalkeepersarekeepers

What a car crash tonight’s match has been. Te Aroha Keenan doesn’t seem to know what she’s doing. Bibs in the air again. Toner is a quality player and the frustration is affecting her game. Why isn’t she playing WD with Rose Long at C, Ash Neal at WA and Chiara Semple at GA? Thats the strongest line up. They could have had a win tonight but no, the coach makes a mess of it.

Absobloodylutely! I was shouting at the TV :ireful: :ireful:

Goalkeepersarekeepers

I also thought when DeWinter and Odeogberin were both on they should have switched positions, neither looked comfortable to me.

Viewing 6 posts - 91 through 96 (of 96 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.