LONDON PULSE 2019

Home Forum United Kingdom LONDON PULSE 2019

This topic contains 78 replies, has 20 voices, and was last updated by  Ian Jan 13, 2019 at 7:38 am.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 79 total)
  • Author
    Jinxibo

Look a website londonpulsenetball.com

Now all we need is a team  :thank_you:

Jinxibo

WANTED: ALL UNSIGNED CURRENT AND FORMER ANZ OR INTERNATIONAL PLAYERS:

Ama A

Jo Trip

anyone else ??

Bluebird

Alice Travis?

Goalkeepersarekeepers

I might have missed it but I don’t think Summer Artman has been signed anywhere yet.

TheBroadbean

Summer Artman is at Team Bath again.

Maryann

ANZ – Samon Nathan

– Amorangi Maleasala

Mooz

ANZ – Samon Nathan

– Amorangi Maleasala

Malesala will be in Australia next year I believe, and my guess is she will be playing ANL.

Bluebird

Ok this might sound nuts but Dan Ryan as coach?

madforit

I believe the coach will be Te Aroha Keenan….

I’ve heard rumours of Ash Neal, Chiara Semple and Shantal Slater so far.

Bluebird

So the Team Northumbria that’s not been picked up elsewhere.

Jinxibo

WOW forgot all about the coach  :biggrin:

Ash72

So the Team Northumbria that’s not been picked up elsewhere.

Grrrrrr! I know there weren’t actually many local players in the Northumbria squad but anyone who was based in Newcastle will have a hell of a commute if this is the case!

Still can’t help wondering (and bleating on ?) why a Leeds franchise couldn’t have replaced Northumbria…….

PhilT

Leeds met most of the criteria for entry but couldn’t secure a large enough venue.  Leeds Beckett University doesn’t hold enough and can’t be used for TV games. Hopefully sorted for next season (2020) and they will be added.

TheBroadbean

They used to televise the Yorkshire Jets games at Sheffield so unsure why it wasn’t big enough all of a sudden?!

I know it was in Sheffield but at least still in the Yorkshire region!

Also, Is Amanda Newton the Direct at Pulse or a coach? I can never tell. A coach is a coach and a Director of Netball isn’t but some clubs blur it (ie. Sara Bayman at Loughborough and Micki Austin at Surrey) – Team Bath have them separate (ie. Anna Stembridge – coach and Jess Thirlby – Director of Netball).

I’d almost forgotten about Pulse then saw the tweet about the website. Unfortunately no squad listed so gave up!

Fluffy

They used to televise the Yorkshire Jets games at Sheffield so unsure why it wasn’t big enough all of a sudden?!

I know it was in Sheffield but at least still in the Yorkshire region!

Also, Is Amanda Newton the Direct at Pulse or a coach? I can never tell. A coach is a coach and a Director of Netball isn’t but some clubs blur it (ie. Sara Bayman at Loughborough and Micki Austin at Surrey) – Team Bath have them separate (ie. Anna Stembridge – coach and Jess Thirlby – Director of Netball).

I’d almost forgotten about Pulse then saw the tweet about the website. Unfortunately no squad listed so gave up!

Think Amanda is in the UAE?

This team was promised last Monday – so a week later, there’s nothing forthcoming…and it makes me wonder if the stocks in the SE and London are running a bit thin.  It’s a bit ridiculous that they can be allowed to take a franchise and then not announce players – it’s got to be hitting them in financial terms, because who’s going to be buying tickets for a team with no names in it?!  The whole situation is starting to smell distinctly fishy, with players expected to move the full length of the country to play.  As has been said before, the English Institute of Sport in Sheffield was deemed perfectly ok for previous televised games, so what’s changed?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 79 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.