Good netball podcasts preferably ones that cover SSN

Home Forum Community Good netball podcasts preferably ones that cover SSN

This topic contains 14 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  Jbss Apr 16, 2019 at 2:50 pm.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Jbss

Hi all I have been looking through forums but just decided to ask outright about some good netball podcasts, I had a couple of good ones that I listened to last season but had to get a new phone and now can’t remember the names of half of them. I’ve found the one by the Australian and the goal circle podcasts but would love some more recommendations.

nuts4netty

Centre Pass Podcast covered SSN last year but it isn’t coming up on my list at the moment so not sure if they are coming back.

Eric George’s one for the Australian (Three Feet Away?) didn’t do anything in 2018, which was a great loss as thought he was one of the best.

Three Feet radio has non-regular interviews but not weekly coverage.

Jbss

Thank you! I’ve been considering listening to some old or discontinued ones anyway just to get my netball fix in somehow

Ian

We used to have quite a few and England had none. Now the situations seem to be reversed. Eng has a couple of good ones and we seem to be struggling a bit here.

Goalkeepersarekeepers

Netball nation which features Sara Bayman has said they’ll be covering SSN. The last episode had an interview with Stacey Francis which included talk on the Team girls tournament.

Jbss

Netball nation which features Sara Bayman has said they’ll be covering SSN. The last episode had an interview with Stacey Francis which included talk on the Team girls tournament.

Ok I thought they were purely UK focused so will check it out.

Goalkeepersarekeepers

Ok I thought they were purely UK focused so will check it out.

In the app store there’s an extended edition of the Stacey Francis interview where she talks about the reaction to ATN after the Team girls tournament.

Jbss

Ooo that sounds interesting will definitely give it a listen now

xpert11

My co-host Ben and I are in the process of getting Three Feet Radio restarted.Too often our real lives get in the way of hosting and producing Three Feet Radio.

naks10

I enjoy Three Feet Radio – when you guys do get a chance to do your next interview/episode, made sure you let us know!

Sam Squiers started a series called In Her Court in 2017, but didn’t do much after that with it as she had a baby :-) It wasn’t just netball focused but had some interviews with a range of athletes, including netballers.

Jbss

My co-host Ben and I are in the process of getting Three Feet Radio restarted.Too often our real lives get in the way of hosting and producing Three Feet Radio.

Yeah I found that one but it looked like it had been discontinued like so many others, glad to hear it might get underway again.

Yes I’ve already listened to the in her court episodes but thanks Naks10

summerhill3

The latest episode of a Fever Files with Sue Gaudion is worth a listen. It’s a ripping listen.

Jbss

Where can I find it? I normally listen to podcasts on ‘podcast addict’ but it doesn’t seem to be there

Netball-Tragic

I listened to the Fever files through Spotify.

Jbss

Thanks just found it and thoroughly enjoyed it

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.