Cullen's netball world cup hopes in hands of medical experts

Home Forum New Zealand Cullen's netball world cup hopes in hands of medical experts

This topic contains 9 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  ahdz May 14, 2019 at 3:21 pm.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Maryann

Baller

Unfortunately, taking anyone who has had a lengthy time away from the court due to injury recovery is risky. IMO Cullens chances were slim anyway.

The article also mentions Jury and Karaka. Karaka still isn’t playing full games.

NZChampion

Taurua had been pleased by Cullen’s impact when on court and said she was a player you wanted in your side in a crunch game.

“She is definitely an x-factor player and has an uncanny ability of understanding where the ball is going and also her attacking nous is sublime. 

Maybe 8 years ago. But her time is up now unfortunately. Once an amazing athlete, but those injuries just kept coming back.

JR

I am struggling to know why Cullen is being considered given there’s MSB and Burger who would readily meet NT’s criteria vs ‘understanding’ and ‘nous’.

mcleod

I am struggling to know why Cullen is being considered given there’s MSB and Burger who would readily meet NT’s criteria vs ‘understanding’ and ‘nous’.

Yes total BS I reckon, Burger is miles ahead of Cullen, and showed in her wee cameo 5min last night, she can play WD/GD/GK with ease.  Cullen was poor last night, to slow, to keep up with Ekenasio, and to many penalties.

Kat

Yes total BS I reckon, Burger is miles ahead of Cullen, and showed in her wee cameo 5min last night, she can play WD/GD/GK with ease. Cullen was poor last night, to slow, to keep up with Ekenasio, and to many penalties.

I agree with you Jr and Mcleod.  I have no idea why Noeline would even consider Cullen for the world cup.  Unfortunately for Cullen her injuries have overridden her talent.

JR

Yes, it’s a shame her career has been curtailed by her injuries.

TACTIXSUPPORTER

Burger and MSB should be included over Cullen.

If Burger misses out,  there is something wrong!

mcleod

Burger and MSB should be included over Cullen.

If Burger misses out, there is something wrong!

If Burger misses out, just hand the cup to another team.

ahdz

I think this might just be foreshadowing the fact that Cullen won’t be going to Liverpool and using the doctors as the reason why.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.