COLLINGWOOD MAGPIES 2019

Home Forum Australia COLLINGWOOD MAGPIES 2019

This topic contains 203 replies, has 52 voices, and was last updated by  Ian Mar 23, 2019 at 2:05 am.

Viewing 9 posts - 196 through 204 (of 204 total)
  • Author
    Ian

Thanks.

Sarah0

Did something happen between Madi and her husband and I missed it?

I just noticed Madi’s dress didn’t have a name on the back at the pre season comp and now tonight at the launch, she’s been presented with a dress with ‘Browne’ on the back.

Scott

I just noticed Madi’s dress didn’t have a name on the back at the pre season comp and now tonight at the launch, she’s been presented with a dress with ‘Browne’ on the back.

Sarah0 I noticed this afternoon that a Nat Medhurst tweet tagged @madibrowne_ as opposed to @madirobinson_.

netballcrazy1

Sarah0 I noticed this afternoon that a Nat Medhurst tweet tagged @madibrowne_ as opposed to @madirobinson_.

This may be far fetched bit it could be for marketing reasons (the Browne sisters) because her instagram username hasn’t changed and her photos with her husband are still there if you have a quick look.

JH

I was also thinking marketing… maybe like the Von Bertouch sisters?

Tully

This may be far fetched bit it could be for marketing reasons (the Browne sisters) because her instagram username hasn’t changed and her photos with her husband are still there if you have a quick look.

Hasn’t Madi’s Instagram name changed from Robinson to Browne?

Not that I’m saying that means anything. But I hope everything is okay.

Ian

Twitter is changed too now. See, this is why I wish they wouldn’t change their names when they get married. It leads to speculation like this. :-(

Turningpoint

Twitter is changed too now. See, this is why I wish they wouldn’t change their names when they get married. It leads to speculation like this. :-(

Conjecture .

Madi. Use whatever name you like.

You have always been a gun.

It’s actually your business anyway, not mine.

You’re not beating the Lightning anyway. No matter your surname.

I’m going to put the pressure on Steph Wood.

There is a reason why you have been part of the last 4 Grand Finals Steph  Wood. This is not about minutes. This is about the package.

No Kelsey, no C-Bass, no Geva, no problem.

Feel free to beat a Rob Wright coached side.

I have no problems spruiking this. I watch the best sportspeople every week. And that is my opinion. Cinderella is off to bed.

Ian

Viewing 9 posts - 196 through 204 (of 204 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.