April Brandley…

Home Forum Australia April Brandley…

This topic contains 21 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  Ian Sep 11, 2019 at 12:05 pm.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Ian

EastWest

Um, I can’t believe I predicted this on the game thread the other day!

nanator

Wow, congrats to April and her husband. 16 weeks is pretty pregnant to be playing a full game of netball, and she played an amazing game at 15 weeks pregnant. Good for her

Ian

TACTIXSUPPORTER

Great news for her and her husband!

netballcrazy1

I was gonna say…

This is great news, fingers crossed she returns to netball and a team wants her. And well done to her for playing so well while 16 weeks pregnant. I think there is a high chance now that Eddy could be moving to Vic whether it is for Vixens or Pies.

Tully

I was gonna say…

This is great news, fingers crossed she returns to netball and a team wants her. And well done to her for playing so well while 16 weeks pregnant. I think there is a high chance now that Eddy could be moving to Vic whether it is for Vixens or Pies.

Surely Garrett would get first crack at GD. They have been developing her for the last two years. I would not rule out Bragg or Lambden.

Jbss

Yes but Eddy could be a GD/WD swing when they need it. Her and Garrett could be interchanged as needed, I definitely rate Eddy above Bragg and Lambden though if Rav leaves I hope one of them also gets a contract(if it’s not Rainbow)

Tully

Yes but Eddy could be a GD/WD swing when they need it. Her and Garrett could be interchanged as needed, I definitely rate Eddy above Bragg and Lambden though if Rav leaves I hope one of them also gets a contract(if it’s not Rainbow)

I hope she stays at Swifts where she is a clear starting 7 player over Magpies.

at Collingwood she would be probably 3rd choice WD and 2nd GD. Bragg or Lambden can fill that role. Eddy would be starting 7 at most clubs and is to good for the bench or playing half games.

Jbss

True and I’d love if she stayed with Swifts but I’d like to see her getting time as a GD given how good she is there. It has probably been good for her to develop at WD for a strong second position though.

Jbss

Also in hindsight does anyone think the ear injury at WC was quite convenient for maybe some pregnancy symptoms she was experiencing, she did cop a knock from Bruce so it could’ve been legitimate but now I’m analysing everything.

mcleod

Kayla Cullen to the Pies??

Maryann

Also in hindsight does anyone think the ear injury at WC was quite convenient for maybe some pregnancy symptoms she was experiencing, she did cop a knock from Bruce so it could’ve been legitimate but now I’m analysing everything.

She would have been about 8 weeks pregnant and may not have known so any symptoms might have been put down to the knock on her ear/head.

She’s done well to play through to 16 weeks – probably won’t be able to disguise it much longer either.

Swifts1

I wonder who will take the Diamonds spot. Assuming Klau retains her spot would you include Mannix or one of the young gun GDs?

I think a Bruce, Weston, Klau and Mannix defensive end is pretty good but would LA take such a GK heavy team?

Perhaps this an opportunity to blood one of the next gen GDs. Early in the season I would have said Jenner was next in line but I think she needs to learn to be more disciplined. I think Turner has had a great season and would love to see her get a go.

TACTIXSUPPORTER

Bruce future is at GD. So, a Bruce Weston Mannix Klau end looks likely

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.