Air Should Be Cleared If Folau Plays For Ferns

Home Forum New Zealand Air Should Be Cleared If Folau Plays For Ferns

This topic contains 49 replies, has 18 voices, and was last updated by  Ian May 15, 2019 at 3:53 pm.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 50 total)
  • Author
    Baller

I’m going to assume NT will not choose Folua if she falls short of the ‘attitude’ aspect in her game.

No rotten apples from any of our players.

I would also assume if MF does meet the code of conduct ‘criteria’ /attitude, NT would be happy to select her. NT has already said she has been in contact with Maria so assuming she is a ‘shoe-in’.
    I have stated in a previous post (somewhere) NT will always make the final judgement. We just need every player 100% invested as a team. That’s all I ask.

JR

I totally agree with Marietta and Pardalote.

Me too. Thanks for calling out that comment about ‘breakfast in a public place’. Sheesh.

And about flicking her hair. There are many players who play with/fix their hair whilst playing. Are you going to call them out too?

That wasn’t an insult. She’s done it since day dot.

Bra re arranging is her normal thing after a goal is scored.

Let’s have a drinking game while she’s on the court…..hair flicking and bra tugging…..

CharlesWB

Let’s have a drinking game while she’s on the court…..hair flicking and bra tugging…..

Oh . . .that could be a recipe for a whole lot of drunk posting on the forums . . . :mrgreen: 😀 😀

NZChampion

I know that mcleod. That’s why I said it bra. She’s done it since she went to Mags. Just like Sharelle Mcmahon used to pick her undies. You newbies need to keep up lol.

mcleod

I know that mcleod. That’s why I said it bra. She’s done it since she went to Mags. Just like Sharelle Mcmahon used to pick her undies. You newbies need to keep up lol.

Did Sharelle used to pick her undies, never noticed

Pardalote

We might need to start a new thread. Sharni has gone with her fist in the air, as has McMahon with her tugging out the wedgie after every goal. Maria’s bra adjustment is one; doesn’t Langman touch the bottom of her shoes at the start of each quarter. What are the others?

caribou

Deep in the forum archives, you can still find the words for “Sharelle the knicker picker”, sung to the tune of Rudolph the red-nosed reindeer

JR

McMahon with her tugging out the wedgie

That was really icky…why I don’t watch Raffa play tennis…..insert shoulder shudder here.

mcleod

McMahon with her tugging out the wedgie

That was really icky…why I don’t watch Raffa play tennis…..insert shoulder shudder here.

White shorts as well.

Maryann

😆 :biggrin: you guys/girls are hilarious.

Not that I haven’t noticed what you are discussing.  :bye2:

Dissy

Why are you hunting Falou?……stop the witch hunt and leave well alone. This site appears to be renown for biting at the heels of sports people and are never satisfied til you bring them down….You don’t know what is going on, so stop speculating about nothing and talk about the game!!!! It’s the game you all profess to love…..

And don’t get defensive asking me who you do that too…..Look at this string of garbage..

minkie

Take a chill pill Dissy (wondered when and where you’d pop up next?

What a insult.   This site IS NOT  renown for biting at the heels of sportsppl.

You get back what you give on here, no matter which country you’re from, but Warrior Keyboard Facebook this site is not.

mcleod

What a insult. This site IS NOT renown for biting at the heels of sportsppl.

You get back what you give on here, no matter which country you’re from, but Warrior Keyboard Facebook this site is not.

Agree, this is a very mild site, people are well informed and normally polite.  Facebook is where the no normal people pop of on.

Dissy

What a insult. This site IS NOT renown for biting at the heels of sportsppl.

Agree, this is a very mild site, people are well informed and normally polite. Facebook is where the no normal people pop of on.

Why would you pursue this story to stir up something that isn’t happening….this girl is entitled to support her husband regardless of what we think of him…..does this mean she shares the same views…I think not,but she will be loyal to him because she is married to him and believes in him…do we need to judge her for that and will that support of him  impact on her ability to play..I think not

minkie

Best you take 2 chill pills

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 50 total)

The topic ‘Air Should Be Cleared If Folau Plays For Ferns’ is closed to new replies.