2019 WORLD CUP FINAL – AUSTRALIA v NEW ZEALAND

Home Forum International 2019 WORLD CUP FINAL – AUSTRALIA v NEW ZEALAND

This topic contains 536 replies, has 75 voices, and was last updated by  TB Aug 16, 2019 at 4:41 pm.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 537 total)
  • Author
    jabes

Turningpoint

OMG. This is now real.

Steph Wood. It is time to deliver. Play to your strengths. Get the 1st 2 to C-bass. Take yours and get into the game.

I’ll take all the pressure from here.

Ian

World Cup Final

Australia v New Zealand

GS Bassett
    GA Wood
    WA Browne
    C Watson
    WD Price
    GD Weston
    GK Bruce

GS Folau
    GA Ekenasio
    WA Crampton
    C Langman
    WD Rore
    GD Kopua
    GK Watson

Umpires: Burgess & Stephenson

al_ex

Really surprised they’re not starting with Saunders she’s been far better than Crampton the last few games.

Turningpoint

Really surprised they’re not starting with Saunders she’s been far better than Crampton the last few games.

I didn’t see any games. Which one was better in the game v Australia?

tasman

She will probably come on as an impact player for the fresh legs. I hope Eke will continue her good form. Both Aus and Eng games, she had a shaky start.

GOAL POST

I’m not sure who Australia will pick. But for heaven’s sake remember the 3rd quarter.

SSN Round 5. The SCL put 25 points on GWS in the 3rd quarter.

That’s the threat. That’s NT telling her team to go up a gear. That’s what SCL do (Apart from v Vixens).

So whoever (7) finishes the 2nd for Australia should start the 3rd.

I’m nervous as hell. Can’t wait for Sharni.

I have no TV where I am. I will be watching it live on Channel Netball Scoop.

Not only will I have to trust Gretel. I have to trust all on here.

Bruce for MVP. LA to resign. TP to apply and NA to decline.

Go on Google Play and download Express VPN, then subscribe to their free 7 day trial…..once u do that then change your location to UK and then head over to YouTube and watch the live stream on the Sky Sports channel. I couldnt get access to the games cause my country isnt broadcasting the world cup and Sky blocked my region as well.

TB

I didn’t see any games. Which one was better in the game v Australia?

IMO Saunders

Netfan212

I have a feeling there will be just as much movement in the ferns, as there was on Thursday. The way Bruce and Weston wore down our shooting end was impressive, Mes to come on at the half if they are not coping…… Same change for Kopua to GK to combat Bassett if she’s on a roll.

TACTIXSUPPORTER

VERY NERVOUS!

GOAL POST

I really hope the umpires up their reffing today especially on Jamie Lee-Price. Watched yesterdays semi-final and oh my, she did get away with alot. I understand shes all aggresive and trying to play her heart out but at times it becomes irritirritating and dangerous at times and poor Msomi, had to cope alot yesterday. Anyways, in order for the Ferns to win they need to play cool and calm just like they did yesterday and they will get that Gold.

Ian

nanator

Hey Big day is here! Congrats to both making the final. May the better team win!

Excited to see what changes and player combinations come on. Most likely to see Saunders and Tippet at half time imo

Turningpoint

I’m not sure who Australia will pick. But for heaven’s sake remember the 3rd quarter.

SSN Round 5. The SCL put 25 points on GWS in the 3rd quarter.

That’s the threat. That’s NT telling her team to go up a gear. That’s what SCL do (Apart from v Vixens).

So whoever (7) finishes the 2nd for Australia should start the 3rd.

I’m nervous as hell. Can’t wait for Sharni.

I have no TV where I am. I will be watching it live on Channel Netball Scoop.

Not only will I have to trust Gretel. I have to trust all on here.

Bruce for MVP. LA to resign. TP to apply and NA to decline.

Go on Google Play and download Express VPN, then subscribe to their free 7 day trial…..once u do that then change your location to UK and then head over to YouTube and watch the live stream on the Sky Sports channel. I couldnt get access to the games cause my country isnt broadcasting the world cup and Sky blocked my region as well.

I am out the back of never never.

So thanks.

TACTIXSUPPORTER

Aust coaches uniforms….. wow

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 537 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.