2019 WORLD CUP DAY 1 (July 12)

Home Forum International 2019 WORLD CUP DAY 1 (July 12)

This topic contains 251 replies, has 40 voices, and was last updated by  TheBroadbean Jul 16, 2019 at 8:14 am.

Viewing 12 posts - 241 through 252 (of 252 total)
  • Author
    Ian

Cake

Anyone else having trouble watching replays on 9now? Just been trying to watch England vs Uganda but I keep getting an error message. Tried a different game and got the same.

TrentA

Seriously, I can’t understand why it’s so hard for Aust TV to broadcast these games.

Seems to me there are lots of confusion about this 9Now thingy and it’s quality of service.

Same thing happening here with Spark Sport. Service very iffy.

If the internet connection is suspect then the App doesn’t work or is not of good quality.

For all of it’s cost controversy, at least Sky can give you what they promise. Every game live, endless replays, interviews, highlights. It’s  a netty fans dream.

JR

Hi Cake, I know it’s an hour later but I just checked on the website and the England v Uganda game worked for me. There was a 30 sec ad first and then 30 secs of titles (great images of players from each team)….hope it’s working for you now.

The games for Session 3 (first session of Day 2) are up for replay, but not those of Day 2’s Session 4.

mcleod

Seriously, I can’t understand why it’s so hard for Aust TV to broadcast these games.

Seems to me there are lots of confusion about this 9Now thingy and it’s quality of service.

Same thing happening here with Spark Sport. Service very iffy.

If the internet connection is suspect then the App doesn’t work or is not of good quality.

For all of it’s cost controversy, at least Sky can give you what they promise. Every game live, endless replays, interviews, highlights. It’s a netty fans dream.

I don’t think we will ever understand Trent.  We have it to good in NZ with Netball coverage.  Anyone can go and buy a sky fan pass for a month, doesn’t cost much.

It’s a murky world the Netball coverage in Aus.

Cake

Working for me now! Thanks JR

amandalouise

I hate streaming (it sucks where I live – wish 9GEM had the replays) but I loved the Scoop daily highlights. Sunday night here in Sydney and all I’ve managed is day 1 and part of day 2, so already behind 😂

Thanks Scoop team – I hope those of you who are in Liverpool are having some fun, as well as working so hard to bring us up to date and interesting stuff!

Ian

Diamonds Too Strong For Northern Ireland In World Cup Opener https://diamonds.netball.com.au/news/australia-northern-ireland-netball-world-cup

Ian

Ian

Vitality Roses off and running against Uganda https://www.englandnetball.co.uk/england-off-running-uganda/

Havingalook

That incident where the Uganda centre was sent off was clearly Jade Clarke and her dramatics. Jade was the one holding the Uganda centres arm in a lock.

This has always been the crap part of her game. Flopping and the dramatics.

I wonder if in retrospect Phippard realises it was Clarke and realised she got it wrong.

Don’t get me wrong tho. The Uganda centre was already a thousand cautions/warnings in,  so was already dicing with death 🙂

TheBroadbean

Yes Jade does like to milk the penalties but I think to get to the stage where you are in danger of getting sent off – you clearly need to adjust your game!

Viewing 12 posts - 241 through 252 (of 252 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.