2019 ANZP ROUND 8 – STARS v STEEL

Home Forum New Zealand 2019 ANZP ROUND 8 – STARS v STEEL

This topic contains 70 replies, has 21 voices, and was last updated by  TB Apr 17, 2019 at 1:22 am.

Viewing 11 posts - 61 through 71 (of 71 total)
  • Author
    minkie

Cool and cool
    Could be a nightmare for the poor girl

James

Whitney Souness has a girlfriend but I think she is the only one I know of

mcleod

Cool and cool

Could be a nightmare for the poor girl

Shouldn’t be.

NZChampion

Maria is a very tough cookie both on and off the court. It’s not her I’m worried about.

Nesian

Correct. That’s why last season when Folau made similar statements the Pulse made a social media post supporting the LGBT community with their rainbow laces and they’ve done the same last week also which is why I take my hat off to them.

James

Correct. That’s why last season when Folau made similar statements the Pulse made a social media post supporting the LGBT community with their rainbow laces and they’ve done the same last week also which is why I take my hat off to them.

Loved that! Ekenasio and Souness were the main drivers behind that I’ve heard

I think Firebirds did the same around that time as well

minkie

Awesome to know

TB

It’s a tough one with Maria. If she supports her husband one could argue she supports his views which would make it uncomfortable considering one of the SF’s is lesbian.

I doubt she’ll have any problems playing with a lesbian. I don’t think she’d really care if your gay or not.

Their religious views are you can’t enter heaven if you are one – which is nothing unusual. Religions have had that belief since the beginning of time.

mcleod

It’s a tough one with Maria. If she supports her husband one could argue she supports his views which would make it uncomfortable considering one of the SF’s is lesbian.

I doubt she’ll have any problems playing with a lesbian. I don’t think she’d really care if your gay or not.

Their religious views are you can’t enter heaven if you are one – which is nothing unusual. Religions have had that belief since the beginning of time.

Although Israel Folau must have missed the memo regarding the “shall not Tattoo himself”

ahdz

It’s cherry picking as usual, but the post was more saying if you don’t repent for all the sins he mentioned then you’re going to hell. So as long as we feel bad about it, we should be fine 😂

TB

Although Israel Folau must have missed the memo regarding the “shall not Tattoo himself”

He has released a response to his post. And I genuinely believe he wasn’t trying to be malicious about it. He even talks about his own “sinning ways”.

Do I agree or believe that was a good thing for him to post – definitely NOT! IMO it was a silly thing to do.

Viewing 11 posts - 61 through 71 (of 71 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.