2019 ANZP ROUND 8 – MAGIC v TACTIX

Home Forum New Zealand 2019 ANZP ROUND 8 – MAGIC v TACTIX

This topic contains 104 replies, has 24 voices, and was last updated by  Baller Apr 19, 2019 at 7:23 am.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 105 total)
  • Author
    mcleod

Sinclair has been in my Ferns 12 all along. Take Sinclair and Langman as C/WD cover and then take Burger as a GD/WD. Sinclair’s CWG efforts deserve so much praise, she was the shining light for the ferns during that campaign and that needs to stand for something

Who would the 3 other circle defenders be.  Jury, Kopua, Watson?.   I know Jane is playing for a struggling team, but surely she is in the WC.

Taurua was at yesterdays game, not sure who they were looking at.  Saunders, TP S-R, Wilson, Cullen, that’s the only 4 that have a remote chance IMO.

NZChampion

Unfortunately Poi is a no for me too. Would love to see Mila with Tactix next year. That combination could be something special. Provided they find a new GA.

Some really good points there Waylay. I couldn’t remember any shining lights after the Malawi loss. 😭

mcleod

Unfortunately Poi is a no for me too. Would love to see Mila with Tactix next year. That combination could be something special. Provided they find a new GA.

Some really good points there Waylay. I couldn’t remember any shining lights after the Malawi loss. 😭

Sinclair and Temalisi were the only shinning lights.

TACTIXSUPPORTER

I wonder if Poi will stick around in Christchurch going forward? She is from Hawkes Bay right?

Waylay

Sinclair has been in my Ferns 12 all along. Take Sinclair and Langman as C/WD cover and then take Burger as a GD/WD. Sinclair’s CWG efforts deserve so much praise, she was the shining light for the ferns during that campaign and that needs to stand for something

Who would the 3 other circle defenders be. Jury, Kopua, Watson?. I know Jane is playing for a struggling team, but surely she is in the WC.

Taurua was at yesterdays game, not sure who they were looking at. Saunders, TP S-R, Wilson, Cullen, that’s the only 4 that have a remote chance IMO.

I’d take Burger, Rore, Watson and Kopua as the 4 defenders

bennyboy

Thought Poi was completely outclassed by Sinclair tonight

Hilarious that when you look at her outstanding stats then listen to the commentary teams analysis there is not any mention of her brilliant contribution to the win

Does the “drippy” Woods write her chat before the game starts??

Sinclair  also had to team up in the 2nd half with the out of form Fraser who” chucked the ball away” acquiring the highest turn overs in the match despite only playing half a game!!

The tactics need to find a Goal Attack

Its getting uncomfortable to watch

Flb

I reckon Sinclair will be MVP.

I said earlier but Sinclair working her way back into the second C spot (behind Langman)

But can they afford to take 2 C/WD. Sinclair was awful in the Jan Quad. Taurua will remember that, she is like Rore to inconsistant.

I think that is harsh on Rore. She is far more consistent than Sinclair and I think the SF would be mad not to take her. And she can cover WD, GD and GK.

TACTIXSUPPORTER

Tactix should try and sign Latu Meafou or Metuarau. Type of GA needed.

TACTIXSUPPORTER

Didn’t watch the game but sounds like GA and GK were problems. Faka/Watson combo will HOPEFULLY be back together in 2020!!
    Now to find GA……

Bluebird

I thought the magic were quite lucky given all those changes in the 3rd quarter.

Personally I think Sinclair is playing better now because Cable-Dixon is on at WA. They should have had that starting 6 (I’m excluding the GS) right the start of the season.

TACTIXSUPPORTER

Bird 43/46. Didn’t watch but that is GREAT in a losing team!!!

Nesian

I don’t think the Pulse shooters will be together next year so it would be a great opportunity to try and get Eke down there.

NZChampion

Can I just point out that the NZ GSs in the ANZP are playing excellent right now! Mcphee joins the 40+ goals in a game club. Rewind 3 years ago, we only had Latu and Wilson starting. Mes was a part time GS with Kumwenda. Amazing turn around.

mcleod

I don’t think the Pulse shooters will be together next year so it would be a great opportunity to try and get Eke down there.

Ekenasio won’t be moving from Wellington, unless it’s to go back to home (Australia).

Baller

Bird 43/46. Didn’t watch but that is GREAT in a losing team!!!

Bird was very good. She was getting double marked and Beveridge though had the shot, consistently offloaded to Bird. Jury towards the end started to dominate Birds space.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 105 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.