2019 ANZP ROUND 3 – STARS v MYSTICS

Home Forum New Zealand 2019 ANZP ROUND 3 – STARS v MYSTICS

This topic contains 62 replies, has 19 voices, and was last updated by  NZChampion Mar 15, 2019 at 10:49 am.

Viewing 3 posts - 61 through 63 (of 63 total)
  • Author
    minkie

Why Kat?

Its so frusting re Mystics and past history

Kat

Why Kat?

Its so frusting re Mystics and past history

If I knew why, then I would be coach of the Northern Mystics, lol.

I did have a couple good seasons 2011 and 2012.

I think the whole Mystics Netball set up needs to be looked at.  They have a great catchment of players, so they really should be near the top of the leaderboard.

whoever is in charge should be looking at why they are failing year after year.  They do have some very talented players.  They should be looking at the coaches, the training ( I think some are a bit unfit), also they need to have a sports psychologist.

NZChampion

That goes for all Auckland sport teams lol. The blues, Warriors, Mystics all suck noodles. 😂 Dunno what it is, but they like to choke really badly.

However they do breed some damn good talent there. Many Silverferns have come from Auckland and by the looks of things, more talent will come from there.

I’ve appreciated the many players who have moved from Auckland and found a home in other franchises. Spreading talent is a good thing for NNZ. Winning an ANZP title isn’t even a big deal unless the competition is strong. Its getting there, but still has a way to go.

Viewing 3 posts - 61 through 63 (of 63 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.