2019 ANZP ROUND 12 – MAGIC v MYSTICS

Home Forum New Zealand 2019 ANZP ROUND 12 – MAGIC v MYSTICS

This topic contains 73 replies, has 19 voices, and was last updated by  TB May 16, 2019 at 11:57 am.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 74 total)
  • Author
    NZChampion

That’s awesome they didn’t give Casey MVP by default. Mcphee wins MVP and its well deserved.

JJ23

Kelsie McPhee MVP -well deserved. –

Who  has (and hasn’t)done their chances improved for World Cup??

Pardalote

That’s awesome they didn’t give Casey MVP by default. Mcphee wins MVP and its well deserved.

And spoke beautifully for such a young person

JR

Good grief, commentators talking to the camera doing their recap while Casey’s presentation was on……

mcleod

Kelsie McPhee MVP -well deserved. –

Who has (and hasn’t)done their chances improved for World Cup??

Falkner had a good game, strong on defence and rebounds,  Mikaere got totally outplayed by 1st year McPhee.

So I’m sticking with my pick of Falkner to the WC.

Dissy

Congrats to the Magic. Seems the new shooter run has come to an end, the umpires are finally catching her contact..good for them. Now all they need to see in her bad foot work. I don’t think she is ready for World Cup.

Pardalote

Congrats to the Magic. Seems the new shooter run has come to an end, the umpires are finally catching her contact..good for them. Now all they need to see in her bad foot work. I don’t think she is ready for World Cup.

Goodness me, Dissy, your sour grapes are dripping off the page

mcleod

Goodness me, Dissy, your sour grapes are dripping off the page

She was up against a GK the same height as her, and one of if not the best defender the game has ever seen.  The way Kopua played today would have outplayed and shooter, the coach needs to be given the blame for playing Nweke for 60 min, the was not shooting well, changes should have been made.

AllieC

Wow, seriously we know that Kristina is your niece but this sort of comment is not doing anyone any favours. Support your family yes of course, but no need to bring anyone else down. You have been very critical of posts in the past who were much less harsh on Kristina saying that she was a young girl and that people shouldn’t say anything negative.

JJ23

I thought on a lot of occasions she was fed badly – she should have had it more quickly. Mes is not the best feeder. I agree she steps at times but I think she has that under control a lot more as the season progresses and didn’t notice any today but hey I am no umpire. Rebounded pretty well!!  – Faulkner is not on my list.

Ian

Magic 61 v Mystics 52

McPhee 47/55 (85%)
    Falkner 14/20 (70%)
    Latu-Meafou 0/1

Nweke 37/49 (76%)
    Mes 15/19 (79%)

Assists: Cable-Dixon 21
    Gains: Mikaere 6

MVP: McPhee

TACTIXSUPPORTER

Nweke is only 17! Give her time.

minkie

Good on Magic *grumble grumble*

Nah all things considered I’m rapt Casey had such a great last home crowd game.

As for Grace, god the kids only 17 and only been in the comp 6 games?  Give her a chance.

Whatever happened with Kristina, it isn’t Casey or Graces fault.

On a side note I just got sent a picture from my nephew (B’s cousin) along with his family who went to support Casey as well as Bailey along with Bs parents.  My 5 yr old great nephew was holding up a card GO BAILEY while my 7 yr old other great nephew was holding another card with GO CASEY.

I loved it ❤

Ian

Not good.

James

WOW!

She might not be the best but IMO she has proved better than Brice for the Mystics

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 74 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.