2019-2020 Silver Ferns Squads Announced

Home Forum New Zealand 2019-2020 Silver Ferns Squads Announced

This topic contains 50 replies, has 19 voices, and was last updated by  Pardalote Sep 15, 2019 at 11:55 am.

Viewing 6 posts - 46 through 51 (of 51 total)
  • Author
    NZChampion

She might be pregnant TS? Or injured?

Hey it’s absolutely no loss to me whether Aus decides to give everyone in the world a chance.  It’ll bite them on the bum sooner or later.

😅 Agree.

Also Jinxibo, I agree with going back to 12 players per squad in the SSN and ANZP. Should have never changed in the first place.

netballcrazy1

She might be pregnant TS? Or injured?

Hey it’s absolutely no loss to me whether Aus decides to give everyone in the world a chance.  It’ll bite them on the bum sooner or later.

😅 Agree.

Also Jinxibo, I agree with going back to 12 players per squad in the SSN and ANZP. Should have never changed in the first place.

They really do need to go back to 12 but that means re-negotiating the salary cap which is probably why they made it 10 in the first place. Fingers crossed the salary cap increases in the next year or so

Marrietta

RE Cullen – I would be really disappointed if a NZA squad player is selected for a SSN team ahead of a local player. Before the Kiwi fans jump up and down I feel the same way about Francis playing for the Fever.

That’s how you see it but of course she has been a SF in the past, and when fit is a very dynamic player.I have no idea where she is at re fitness at present. I hope she has finally healed from her knee issues. Tricky things knees, especially if infection has got in. or so I have been told – very firmly -by the surgeon who is about to do my full knee replacement surgery next week.!

Maryann

Fluffy

RE Cullen – I would be really disappointed if a NZA squad player is selected for a SSN team ahead of a local player. Before the Kiwi fans jump up and down I feel the same way about Francis playing for the Fever.

Not quite the same though – Francis opted out of the EN programme (because of what, we don’t know), but would be a shoe-in for the England team if she made herself available. Just think how different things could have been at the NWC once Layla was injured…

Pardalote

Tricky things knees, especially if infection has got in. or so I have been told – very firmly -by the surgeon who is about to do my full knee replacement surgery next week.!

Good luck with your surgery and recovery, Marrietta

Viewing 6 posts - 46 through 51 (of 51 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.